NCR Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Software Integration Test Engineer (0-3 years) | Hyderabad
NCR Corporation Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Hyderabad As Software Integration Test Engineer. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding NCR Corporation Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||.NET Developer||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Product Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Integration Test Engineer (Software Quality Engineer)
Qualification: BE, BTech
This position deals with the support, development and enhancement of a POS(point of sale) Devices and Ordering devices. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting, scoping, design, implementation of testing and systems integration of software components for this system.
Ideal candidates would have an eye for quality, an understanding of quality methodologies, and a variety of SDLC models.
- Exploratory Testing: Closely work with engineers during new feature development. Verify correct functionality under several circumstances. Try to break the code and find bugs Systems Diagnostics and utilities.
- Release Testing: Execute manual and automated tests, following a test plan.
- Reproduce issues reported by clients: configuring their environment & simulating their reported activities.
- Setup test environment: Install SW & configure multiple devices (PCs, handhelds, peripherals).
- Create + present standardized test reports: Summary of tested/passed/failed items, incl. observations, concerns and recommendations.
- Created + present ad-hoc test reports: When testing something unusual, e.g. verifying assumptions or reproducing field issues.
- Maintain the Jira board, regd. testing of issues.
- Formal Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in software testing.
- 0 to 3 years of experience writing test scripts and performing manual testing.
- Knowledge of IT systems and installation (Windows and/or Linux, TCP/IP networking).
- Basic Linux user knowledge.
- Fluent in written English.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Great analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with any of Visual Source Safe and Subversion.
- Experienced in working as part of Agile SW Development Teams Organization and Attention to detail required Development Environment.
- Basic Knowledge of common test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Postman) and communication protocols (e.g. REST).
- Basic Knowledge of additional programming languages: Qt, C#.
- This project is being jointly developed with the help of several other internal and external software development groups both in Europe and abroad.
- The incumbent will be required to gain expertise in various vendors’ system test tools during the project.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members is very important as is the ability to be focused and a self-starter.
- Local and International travel may also be required.