Microsoft Hiring Freshers Across India As Software Engineering Intern On January 2019
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineering Intern
- Pursuing BTech / MTech / MS degree in CSE/IT (Or) Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR related quantitative field.
- 2020 Year of passing graduates.
- 7 CGPA and Above.
- No pending backlogs.
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year.
- At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market.
- You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
- This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology in the 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2019).
- We offer you an internship in some of the coolest product areas.
- Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern.
- Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.