Amazon Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Cloud Support Engineer On December 2018
Amazon freshers and experienced job openings in Bangalore for Cloud Support Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Cloud Support Engineer
No.of Openings: 30
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with AISPL you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with an aggregate of 65% overall
- 0-2 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux / Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS)/Database.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.