Microsoft Freshers Recruitment | Support Engineer Intern | Across India
Microsoft Freshers Recruitment Across India For Support Engineer Intern Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2022 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Microsoft Freshers Job Openings Across India is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Microsoft
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Support Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS/ IT or ECE)
Job Description (Support Engineer Internship):
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft.
- The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue.
- They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer.
- Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate.
- We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment.
- Work Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Other India.
- Year of graduation should be 2022.
- 8+ CGPA.
- No pending backlog.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.Net, Azure).
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology.
Responsibilities of a support engineer include:
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate. Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skill and good service skill are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and the ability to work in a team environment.