MAQ Software Recruitment Freshers 2019 in Hyderabad As Software Engineer On September 2019
MAQ Software Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Hyderabad For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding MAQ Software Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: MAQ Software
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS, IT), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
Gather Software Requirements (15%):
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team.
- Review User Stories and create software development tasks.
- Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs.
Develop Architecture Design (20%):
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server BI tools, Power BI, Microsoft Azure.
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution.
SharePoint Online, and C# (35%):
- Write Frontend and Backend code as per the approach document.
- Test the solution at the unit level.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries.
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results.
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online.
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (20%):
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data.
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries to validate the solution.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools.
Training and certifications (10%):
- Participate in technical study groups
- Complete Microsoft certifications like MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, and MCSA: Machine Learning.
- Complete MOOC courses from Coursera and edX along with other in-house courses.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview.
- Shift Type: Night.
- Shift Timings: 10.00 PM to 6.00 AM
- Contract Period: 6 Months
- This is a contractual opportunity. The contract may get extended/ you may be offered full time opportunity on the basis of your performance during the contract period and will also depend upon the company requirement.