Mahindra First Choice Wheels Hiring Freshers 2018, 2019 in Bangalore As Software Trainee On April 2019
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Trainee Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Fresher 2018, 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Mahindra First Choice Wheels
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Trainee
No.of Openings: 10
Salary: Rs. 2,50,000 – 4,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Should be able to learn any Programming Language/Skill sets/Latest Technologies faster and train others.
- Good communication and self-learner with little support from IT experts.
- Should be able take classes for candidates as well where ever asked to.
- Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance.
- Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules in various programming languages.
- Diagnose and fix code problems. Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Online Test (Aptitude & Basic Programming).
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.