Kaleyra Hiring Software Engineer (0-8 years) in Bangalore On December 2019
Kaleyra Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position On December 2019. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding Kaleyra Bangalore Software Engineer Job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Kaleyra
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 8 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Upto Rs. 25,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, BS, MS
- Kaleyra is looking to hire passionate Software Engineers (Backend) skilled in Java, Python, and PHP to work with its dynamic team in Bangalore.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Information Science, Engineering or related field from reputed institute.
- Years of Experience: 0-8 years (2019 and above graduates).
- Skills: Java, PHP, and Python.
- Will own a complete platform from initial architecture, design of components, quality and deployment planning.
- Will understand requirements by studying information needs, discussing with the stakeholders, understanding workflow processes, data flows.
- Will act as an evangelist for the product platform. Identify right technologies for the business use cases.
- Will be involved in creation of user manuals, internal documents and customer API documentations.
- Create design and architecture documents to explain, justify and evaluate design approaches.
- Should be strong in design principles and have implemented them in existing projects.
- Involved in troubleshooting existing applications in production.
- Identify and build tools for troubleshooting.
- Will be involved in creating flowcharts and data flow diagrams.
- Will be involved in code review for peers.
- Should be able to identify and implement best practices.
- Should be an advocate of automating daily tasks.
- Should have a high inclination towards building self managed systems.
- Should be aware of the latest technology trends.
- Should participate in professional publications, conferences and events.
- Will be involved in mentoring junior team members and aligning them towards company goals.
- Identify and implement metrics for measuring platform stability and end user feedback.
- Built distributed systems and have the capacity to identify a problem and provide a solution
- Experience with scalable applications.
- Ability to identify probable bottlenecks and come up with approaches to mitigate them.
- Experience in working in cloud infrastructure.
- Capability in identifying and working with IaaS and PaaS providers.
- Good understanding of OOPs and Functional programming concepts.
- Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem.
- Experience working with one of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Has a good knowledge about API fundamentals and have worked with third party APIs integrations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Working experience in one or more of the technologies like PHP (laravel, YII, Code Ignitor ), NodeJs (hapi.js express.js, socket.io), Python, Golang, Java(Spring, Hibernate).