Intel Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Software Engineer On December 2019
Intel Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Intel Bangalore Software Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Intel
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Chrome PnP Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Should be pursuing or just completed a Masters/Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ VLSI etc.
- The above position in the Chrome PnP team requires College Graduates with excellent conceptual understanding of their domain of specialization.
- The candidate is required to develop platform system wide power/ performance management SW solutions for Chromebooks.
- The candidate should be able to develop low level design for their solutions, implement it and do basic testing.
- Hands-on skills in one of the following domains will be an added advantage – Linux kernel/ feature development, firmware development, Power & Performance optimization, algorithm development, board design, artificial intelligence etc.
- Should have at least some exposure to circuit design, firmware, software or programming languages.
- Expertise in C/C++, Linux device driver development, Firmware Development, validation, integration will be an added advantage.
- Strong personal motivation and will to succeed.
- Strong willingness to learn new domains & excellent analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.