Intel Freshers Recruitment | Software Application Development Engineer Intern | Bangalore
Intel Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Application Development Engineer Intern Position. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Intel Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Packaged App Development Associate (2023, 2024 Batch)
Company Name: Intel
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: Intern / Student
Job Position: Software Application Development Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Intel is hiring for Software Application Development Engineer Intern – Bangalore Location.
- Work Mode: Hybrid.
Experience Level: Intern.
- Corporate Function Engineering team is looking for Students/Interns for the India team.
- The person should be willing to learn and work on development techniques on enterprise and Web technologies.
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and work with agile persistent team to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- The Candidate should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- The Candidate may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- The Candidate must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule.
- Develops scalable, multitenant, end-user applications that includes MS web technologies, MEAN stack, React JS and SQL DB skills.
- Develops, Implements and configures Enterprise Product Master Data Solution – Informatica Product 360 with keen interest in Data Science and Data related solutions.
- Understands and incorporates business process automation and user experience needs.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering and in the final semester.
- The candidate must have good learning ability, ability to work with teams in India and elsewhere, be a self-starter and passionate about DevOps, Agile development processes, exploration, POCs and new solution development.
- The candidate will also be responsible for Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits :
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset.
- Strong communication and Problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic and AGILE environment.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages -C++ /.NET / Python / C#; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script.
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must – SQL SERVER / My SQL.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed