ICICI Bank Walkin in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai As Phone Banking Officer (0-3 years) On 19th to 20th February 2020
ICICI Bank Freshers and Experienced Walkin Drive in Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai For Phone Banking Officer Position On 19th, 20th February 2020. Any Graduates are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding ICICI Bank Walkin Drive is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai (Thane)
Job Type: Walkin
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Position: Phone Banking Officer
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
- Any Graduate with 0 to 3 years of work experience.
- Freshers are also eligible.
- ICICI Bank Phone Banking offers a number of facilities, which enable the corporate customers to do several of their banking activities from the comfort of their premises.
- The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs.
- The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service.
- This position also requires to cross sell banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone.
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language.
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties).
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive).
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply:
Walkin Date: 19th, 20th February 2020
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM onwardas
ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Tower, Regional Officer PLOT NO.12, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
ICICI Bank, Regional Office 24, South Phase, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai – 600053.
ICICI Bank, 1st floor, Lexington Towers, Hiranandani Business Estate, Ghodbunder Road, Patlipada, Thane – West 400617.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.icicibank.com.