IBM Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Intern On July 2019
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- This position will assist the software product development team.
- Experienced gained from this position will provide a real- world reference for an intern who is interested in pursuing a career in a software research and development activity at any multinational corporation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
- Preferred Education: Master’s Degree.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization.
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions.
Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC.
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development.
- This is a paid internship opportunity that will provide an excellent career reference, real-world experience at a 100plus years worldwide software company.
- It includes the opportunity for real-world experience and a personal reference, as well as unmatched insight into future job possibilities by contacts made in the international business world.