IBM Freshers Recruitment in Chennai As Application Database Administrator On November 2019
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Chennai For Application Database Administrator Position. BSc, BCA Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding IBM Application Database Administrator Recruitment is given below.
|Infosys||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Application Database Administrator
Qualification: BCA, BSc (Computer Science)
- Assists the U.S. DAS team with file review & data quality report review.
- Provides scheduled report delivery to internal users.
- Also work with the U.S. Planning team to build databases, QA and load and export data.
- Initiates and delivers according to schedule(s) standard reports to internal clients (U.S. DAS teams).
- Monitors incoming data submissions and review of file processing content issues.
- Provides results to U.S. DAS team.
- Reviews data quality reports & documents results on a daily basis for internal clients (U.S. DAS teams).
- Initiates data quality report reminders on a daily basis to external clients.
- Performs product load confirmation according to schedule on a daily basis to external clients.
- Performs shared mailbox maintenance for the U.S. DAS team.
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues and escalate situations according to department processes.
- Assist clients with understanding of data specifications and resolution of data quality issues.
- Export data for multiple internal products.
- Develop familiarity with client supplied data and with internally developed tools used to assess data quality and build databases.
- Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, SalesForce.
- Resolves simple to moderate problems.
- Completes projects accurately and on time.
- Great time management and work independently.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
- Willingness to be flexible and cooperative.
- Able to investigate data quality issues and resolve routine problems.