IBM Freshers Recruitment | Associate System Engineer | Across India
IBM Freshers Recruitment Across India For Associate System Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding IBM Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||GenC Developer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Sony||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|LG Soft India||Across India||Test Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, MSc
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
- Work Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
- BE/MTech/MSc/MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- We are looking for following skills from you: Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) and Software Development Life Cycle Concepts.