HP Recruitment | Software Engineer (Firmware) | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
HP Recruitment 2021 in Bangalore For Software Engineer (Firmware) Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2021 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HP Bangalore Job Openings 2021 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Firmware)
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent, only 2021 pass out need to apply.
- Good knowledge on C, C++ and Linux.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based plat arms.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.