HP Freshers Recruitment | Technical Support Representative | 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | Bangalore
HP Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Technical Support Representative Position. Any Graduates of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HP Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Technical Support Representative
No.of Openings: 60+
Salary: Rs. 4,90,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts
- HP is hiring for Technical Support Representative – Bangalore Location.
- 2018 – 2021 batch.
- Any graduate eligible (BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, BBM, BTech etc).
- Good academic record.
- Must have cleared all semesters.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone.
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue.
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues.
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) and Hindi (Spoken Only).
- Basic computer hardware knowledge.
- Having an A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be an added advantage.
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Should have excellent Customer Relationship Management skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes, and good time management skills.
- Must be open to working in rotational shifts.
- CTC Offered: Rs. 3.4 L (Fixed) + Rs. 1.5 L Variable Allowances (Performance + shift + Sales Incentive) + Rs. 4L Insurance
- Must be open to work in night shift.
- Must be open to relocate to Bangalore (Whitefield/Electronic city).
Drive Location: Remote
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed