Hexaview Technologies Freshers Recruitment | .NET Developer | Delhi NCR, Noida
Hexaview Technologies Freshers Job Openings in Delhi NCR and Noida As .NET Developer. Any Graduate, Post Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Hexaview Technologies Delhi NCR and Noida Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Hexaview Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Noida
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: .NET Developer
Salary: Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Hexaview Technologies is looking for .Net developers to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, be a part of our team.
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).