Harman Off Campus Drive For BTech Freshers 2020 in Bangalore As Associate Engineer On 16th November 2019
Harman International Off Campus Drive For Freshers in Bangalore For Associate Engineer Position On 16th November 2019. BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Harman International Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Associate||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Support Associate||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||System Analyst Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Harman International India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BTech (CS, IT, IS, EEE, E&C, Electronics, Electrical)
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG).
- Good pH score.
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality.
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages).
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model).
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate.
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams.
- Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology.
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware).
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Change Orientation.
- Results Driven.
- CTC: Rs. 6 LPA (All fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc).
- Bond: None.
- The post offered is applicable across all of the Harman divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
Last Date To Apply: 12th November 2019.
Drive Date: 16th November 2019.