Groupon Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Customer Support Representative On 1st to 8th August 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Customer Support Representative (Non Voice Process – Email and Chat)
Qualification: Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation
Year of Passing: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Graduation Mandatory.
- Any UG / PG should be completed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transnational environment (For Experienced).
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience and resourcefulness.
- Groupon looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore.
- If you’re quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
- This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
- This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
- Work Timings: Night Shift – predominantly.
- Transportation: Cab Provided.
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Updated Resume.
- Original Govt Photo ID Proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card).
- All your original educational and employment documents.
Walkin Date: 1st to 8th August 2017
Walkin Time: 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ),
Unisys and Harman Building, 3rd Floor,
G-Block, Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Bengaluru – 560066.
Landmark: Opposite to Satya Sai Hospital.
Contact Person: Versha Gupta (HR), 9513730125
Company Website: www.groupon.com