Gentact Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Testing Engineer, Management Trainee On March 2019
Genpact Freshers Recruitment Drive in Bangalore For Testing Engineer and Management Trainee Positions. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Testing Engineer (Tester), Management Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering.
- The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in Manual Testing
- Designing automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Responsible for preparation of Test Suite Manual, prepare test procedures and perform test execution.
- Responsible for detailed understanding of the requirements, workflow and analysis, preparation of test cases and maintenance.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company. Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012, with the strategic objective to grow the company further. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018. Company Website: www.genpact.com.