Genpact Walkin Freshers in Bangalore As Technical Support Executive On 12th to 14th February 2018
Genpact freshers walkin in Bangalore for Technical Support Executive position On 12th, 13th, 14th February 2018. Graduate Freshers are eligible fir this walkin drive. More details regarding Genpact Walkin is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Executive (Desktop)
No.of Openings: 50
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 3.50,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Genpact Exclusive Mega Drive for Technical Support Executive i.e Related to Desktop.
- Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad.
- Graduate from a reputed university with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible.
- Hands on experience in level trouble shooting on desktops
- Experience in trouble shooting all hardware as well as connected software.
- Hands on experience in installation and troubleshooting of different versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS.
- Good communication skills in English is must.
- Flexibility to work in 24/7 shifts.
- Answer queries, requests and complaints through inbound/outbound calls, email and chat.
- Meet/Adhere to Contractual Metrics & KRAs.
- Utilizes laboratory resources to walkthrough customers and verify symptoms for Technical issues.
- Validate customer entitlement, warranty and product information.
- Ensure required information is entered into central database pertaining to customer problems or requests.
- Complete logging of contacts encountered.
- Individual case management based on client agreement.
- Escalates technical or non-technical problems that are unable to be resolved on the spot to Level2.
- Flags up personal training requirements to Team Lead.
- Adheres to client’s defined processes & procedures and company policies.
- Information management between Intel database EIM and Depot database SMT (Support Management Tool) or DMS (Depot Management System).
- Only 2 Rounds of interview.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof (Xerox).
Walkin Date: 12th to 14th February 2018
Walkin Time: 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Genpact Salarpuria Soft Zone,
SMS Building, Opposite to Citrus Hotel,
Belllandur Petrol Bunk Bus Stop,
Bangalore – 560103.
Contact Person: Anuradha (9739020751 /7619420609 ), Payaswini (8247037269)
Company Website: www.genpact.com.