Genpact Recruitment | Process Associate (Customer Service) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Junior Trainee Associate||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Trainee||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Process Associate – Customer Service
- Genpact is inviting applications for the role of PA, Customer Service.
- Freshers are eligible.
- Commerce Graduate.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written).
- Typing skills of 32 words per minute with 90% accuracy.
- AMCAT: English – 390, Quant Ability – 285, Logical Ability – 315.
- Ops Line Evaluation will be on comprehension, clarity, confidence, bilingual proficiency, objection handling, technical capability and stability
- Technical Expertise – Mobile OS interfaces, connectivity, app level knowledge, and familiarity with Android and iOS.
- Customer Service background will be an added value.
- Incessant Curiosity – Question the status quo, find ways to make things better, probing and analytical ability.
- Must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Address all end-user queries as per the process and policies defined in the workflow.
- Comprehend user sentiment, leverage emotional intelligence and drive issue resolution and support satisfaction.
- Analyze, Improvise, Adapt and Deliver with accuracy, dedication and consistency.
- Identify issue trends and report it to the Subject Matter Experts and Front-line Managers.
- Be a great teammate, work with your peers to help your team perform better.