Genpact Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Hyderabad As Contract Admin On May 2018
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Genpact
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Contract Admin
Salary: Rs. 1,80,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Genpact is looking for BE/BTech passed out freshers with excellent communication skills who are willing to work for Night Shift.
- Shift Timings: 6.30 PM – 3.30 AM.
- Location: Hyderabad Uppal Office.
- Graduate Fresher with 0-1 years of experience.
- Good communication, Customer Handling, Analytical skills and self-driven with positive attitude
- Should have basic MS excel skills, Presentation and data analysis.
- Prior experience in client handling.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
- Experience in the Pharma Industry would be an preferred.
- Working knowledge of VBA Macro will be advantageous.
- Experience in Healthcare contracts or Contract Admin & in GPO/ LOC Processing is also preferred.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Open to work in 24/7 work environment.
- Contract Admin would be responsible for creation and maintenance of contract pricing.
- Respond and close loop with Sales based on the Inquiries on Pricing, Rebates etc.
- GPO / LOC Processing would be one of the key activities the contract admin would perform.
- Identification of primary group conflicts and resolution is key to the process.
- Ability to handle volumes and eye to detail is very critical.
- Candidates who are currently available for f2f interview can only apply as its a immediate requirement.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.