Expedia Group Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As Associate Software Development Engineer On December 2019
Expedia Group Freshers Recruitment Drive in Bangalore For Associate Software Development Engineer Position On December 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Expedia Group Bangalore Associate Software Development Engineer Job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Expedia Group
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
Expedia Group is looking for highly talented Associate Software Development Engineers.
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Contribute to requirement definition process.
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small projects.
- Work with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature.
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support.
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred, graduating in 2020.
- General understanding of the software development life cycle and agile development methodology.
- Strong object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language. More preference is placed on Java but talent trumps languages.
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts.
- Passion for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
- Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers.