Esko Recruitment Freshers 2019, 2020 As Software Engineer Trainee Across India
Esko Graphics India Freshers Recruitment Across India As Software Engineer Trainee. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Esko Graphics India Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Esko Graphics India Pvt Ltd
Interview Location: Across India (Online Exam)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Trainee
No.of Openings: 10
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Batch
- Preferably in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns.
- Sound knowledge of data structures.
- Good people skills.
- Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineers to join their team in Bangalore as Software Engineer Trainees.
- Note that they are also looking for Interns who can learn and grow with them.
- Capable of designing, implementing, and building an MVP (minimum viable product) independently, if necessary
- Comfortable with your tech stack, with expertise in the layers your team needs most
- Comfortable thinking at a high technical level: understands how all components of the codebase work together, and how to best build around its needs
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Takes responsibility to deliver projects to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design the solutions, work closely with team members to execute and accomplish project deliverables
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Strong technical communication skills: able to effectively communicate within scrum teams and across multi-geographic scrum teams
- Team player: collaborates effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders
- Humble: willing to learn from and listen to input from their teammates, especially those with different specialties.
- 1 Programming question.
- 1st Round: Online Test.
- Test Starts At: 27th March 2020, 4.00 PM.
- Test Ends At: 29th March 2020, 11.55 PM.
- Duration: 2 hour 30 mins