Cerner Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer
Cerner Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cerner Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||.NET Developer||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Product Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cerner
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- As a software engineer you are responsible to write code, test and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- You will also be responsible to participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Additionally you have to develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer science/IT.
- Programming expertise in Java/C++/C#.NET/SQL language.
- Flexible to work on shifts based on the business priorities.
How To Apply:
More IT Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
For 40 years, we’ve worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. We use the latest technology to create solutions that let communities and people engage in their own health. Whether they are supporting the clinical, financial or operational areas of a hospital or health system, our tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
We support our clients by surfacing data that enables them to make informed decisions for better management of operations, while arming their clinicians with the information they need to provide smarter care. Empowering them to know, manage and engage with the people they serve. All to disrupt the industry and transform the way health care is delivered.
It’s our mission to relentlessly seek breakthrough innovation that will shape health care of tomorrow. And we believe that what we do doesn’t just impact health care – it impacts the world. It’s why, more than ever, health care is too important to stay the same. Company Website: www.cerner.com.