Emerson Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Test Engineer Trainee On November 2018
Company Name: Emerson (Energy Solutions International (India) Pvt Ltd)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Test Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs. 4,00,000 – 9,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Business Computing/IT or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of manual and automation software testing.
- Must have knowledge of any programming languages like C# or Java.
- Fully capable in all phases of SDLC.
- Relevant internship about QA or Software testing will be preferred.
- Must be capable of writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Must have knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Technically-adept, fast learner, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Hard-working attitude and a team player.
- Attention to detail, and a concern/passion for achieving high software quality.
- Midstream Oil and Gas industrys knowledge is a plus.
- Software testing certification is a plus.
- Hands-on knowledge on TestRail is a plus.
- The Energy Solutions International looking for a fresh engineering graduate revaluates a finished product for quality and reliability.
- S/he will assist in the development of quality control, documentation standards and automating applications at ESI.
- S/he will work closely with the software development team to make software releases based on the defined ESI software development process.
- S/he will be self-motivated and have a passion for software quality.
- S/he will also have the ability to work as part of a small team and communicate effectively with software developers, technical support contacts and other testing staff.
- Work as part of a small team and communicate effectively with software developers, product managers and other testing staff.
- Test company software products working from software test plans/test cases which will include functionality, usability, regression and performance and automation testing.
- Develop an understanding of the functionality, usability and performance requirements for the products being tested.
- Write and distribute reports to describe program evaluation problems found, corrections needed, and problem areas.
- Analyzes manual test cases and functional specifications to evaluate for potential of maximum test coverage.
- Creates/maintains test cases using TestRail.
- Creates/maintains test suite.
- Log any issues/defects encountered during test cycles in ESI bug tracking system and conduct fix verification
- Track overall test coverage for applications being tested.
- Work with and understand distribution and Version Control mechanisms.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.