Ellucian Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Developer On July 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Developer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Experience with .NET/C# and RESTful Web services
- Exposure with HTML5 and TypeScript.
- Exposure with SQL Server database.
- Experience with Agile software development practices such as Scrum.
- Highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments.
- Positions at this level are responsible for assigned functional and technical activities to accomplish project objectives.
- Incumbents in this position level are typically provided significant training in job requirements and requires monitoring for the assigned tasks.
- Actions may have moderate impact on a division’s productivity.
- They interact with employees on a collaborative or regular basis.
- Positions at this position level are typically on a 1 year probationary period.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.