Dentsu Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer | Pune
Dentsu Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Pune For Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Dentsu Pune Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dentsu
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
No.of Openings: 20
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2020 Batch
- Dentsu World Services is looking for fresh graduates (BE/BTech/MCA) to join as Trainee Software Engineer.
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects.
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary.
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind.
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
- BE/BTech (Computer Science & Engineering – CSE), BCA, MCA, ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above).
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable).
- Backlogs Accepted.
- Python (OR) Java (OR) C++ (OR) .Net (OR) PHP (OR) Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
- Should show proficiency in software debugging and problem solving
- Should be able to Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Should be able to work in a team focusing on the team goal.
- Should update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participate in educational.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Self-confidence and assertiveness.
- Clarity – is clear of what he wants to do, what he needs to do.
- Proactive – thinks and anticipates challenges, takes actions to prevent.
- Problem Solver – is a natural problem solver. Understands that it is his responsibility.
- Matured in thoughts, knows what to talk, what not to talk.
- Authentic and honest.
- Smart / Intelligent.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Technical MCQs + Code Challenge.
- Technical interview.
- HR Interview.
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email).
- Candidates should have Laptop or desktop (webcam enabled) along with good internet connectivity.