Dell Recruitment Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2+ years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (C/C++ Programming)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in software development using C/C++.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Ability to investigate problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Experience developing software for embedded systems or multi-core CPU environments.
- Experience with Flash or other storage-class memory media technologies.
- Experience with RAID, caching, fault-tolerant, or distributed systems.
- Experience with NVMe, NVMeoF, SAS, FC, iSCSI, FICON or other storage I/O protocols.
- Experience working on large, established code bases and with global teams.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working as part of the Cache and Fabric Services software development team on VMAX and PowerMax releases. Key responsibilities include:
- Successful participation on software development projects.
- Continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market.
- Collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives.
- Developing technical expertise within assigned area.