Dell Freshers Job Openings in Noida As System Support Associate On May 2016
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: System Support Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Good communication skills.
- MCSE Certification would an advantage.
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency.
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.