Cyient Hiring Software Engineer (0-3 years) in Noida On December 2019
Cyient Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Noida For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cyient Software Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Sasken Technologies||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cyient
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT), MCA
- Experience: 0-3 years (Need 2 engineers from 0 to 1 experience band, Need 2 engineers from 1 to 3 experience band).
- Java, J2EE, JBoss or Tomcat, Hibernate and spring frameworks, Web Services, TDD / Test Driven Development.
- Java, J2EE, JBoss, Hibernate and spring frameworks, Web Services, TDD / Test Driven Development.
- Must have hands on experience in Java, J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge of Machine learning will be added advantage
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have good learning skills and apply technologies to resolve problems and develop tools and applications.
- Conducting code reviews for the development team.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Good understanding on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exposure to quality processes.
- Very good exposure to developing excel macros.
- Good communication skills.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Provide innovative ideas for the team to become more effective and efficient.
- Lead the technical best practices and principles and make sure they are adhered to.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit testing and fix bugs.