Cyient Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Apprentice | 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch | Hyderabad, Warangal, Vizag
Cyient Freshers Recruitment in Hyderabad, Warangal and Vizag For Trainee Apprentice Position. Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, MSc Graduates 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cyient Hyderabad, Warangal and Vizag Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Sony||Bangalore||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cyient
Job Location: Hyderabad, Warangal, Vizag
Job Position: Trainee Apprentice
Qualification: Any Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, MSc
- Any Engineering Diploma, BE/BTech, BSc/MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience.
What you will be trained on:
Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications – AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc.
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations.
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools (AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office).
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines.
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance.
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed.
- Rs. 1,75,000 per annum.
- First 6 months: Rs. 13,000 per month.
- Next 6 months: Rs. 14,000 per month.
- Bonus: Rs. 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, Rs. 6,500 after completion of 12 months.
- You will be eligible for productivity linked incentive (PLI) post completion of training which has a maximum earning potential of INR 6,250 per quarter in addition to monthly stipend.
- The PLI will be based on your performance.
- Company reserves the right to amend certain terms and conditions of PLI from time to time to cope with the changing business needs and environment which shall be communicated appropriately
- Your performance shall be reviewed on completion of one year, basis which you could be considered for a full-time employment with Cyient.
- The gross salary for a full-time employment based on your role will vary from INR 2,50,000 – INR 2,75,000 per annum.
- In addition to the compensation you will also be eligible for PLI, allowances and other benefits.
- You are eligible for annual leaves as per the Cyient policy.
- You and your family are eligible for Employee State Insurance (ESI).
- Subsidized office transportation.
Potential Career Path:
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert.
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings.
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
- Monday to Friday.
- Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand.
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office.
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree).
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo.
- Provisional certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.