Cvent India Walkin Freshers 2015, 2016 in Gurgaon For Multiple Positions On 30th July 2016
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Multiple Positions (Associate Product Consultant) – Voice Support
No.of Openings: 10
Salary: Rs. 3,25,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Year of Passing: 2015, 2016 Passouts
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- High comfort level in using online software products.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Cvent India have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for fresh graduates 2015, 2016 within Cvent India Client Services department for Event Management software product.
- You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Work Hours: 6.30pm to 3.30 AM – Primarily US hours (night shift).
- Air-conditioned cabs will be provided.
- Some or all of the position duties below will be applicable.
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvents CRM software
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- For purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card etc).
- If you are coming from Delhi on NH8 (National Highway # 8) towards Gurgaon, take the left after the DLF Gateway Tower (Ship Building). Drive straight for about 200m and turn left as soon as you cross the Ericsson building. On entering the compound, let the guards at the gate know that you have an appointment at Cvent.
- If you are coming to Gurgaon on the metro, deboard at the Sikandarpur Metro Station and take either public transport to Building 14 DLF Cyber City or the Rapid Metro and deboard at the Phase 3 Metro Station.
- If you are driving, you will have to park at the paid-parking area available close to the Ericson building.
Walkin Date: 30th July 2016
Walkin Time: 12.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Cvent India Pvt Ltd,
19th Floor, Building # 14, Tower C,
DLF Cyber City, Phase-2,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
Contact Person: HR, 9599009525
Company Website: www.cvent.com