Conduent Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
- Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
- We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
- We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry.
- We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
- Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning.
- Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test and maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
May perform one or more of the following:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.