Conduent Freshers Recruitment | Administration Services Associate | Hyderabad
Conduent Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Hyderabad As Administration Services Associate. Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Conduent Hyderabad Freshers Recruitment is given below.
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Conduent
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Benefits Administration Services Associate
No.of Openings: 20
Qualification: Any Graduation (BSc, BCom, BA, BBA, BMS…)
- Freshers with Non Tech Backgorund (No BE/BTech and PG).
- Freshers with good communication skills.
- Organization, Analyzing Information ,Excellent Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data/assigned work.
- Ability to compare lists of numbers and find mismatches/errors.
- Handle multiple assignments.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, informational accuracy and production
How To Apply:
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
About Conduent (Conduent Labs India):
Established in 2009, the India Labs was the newest at Xerox and the first of the famed research centers in an emerging market. Today as Conduent Labs India, we build on our innovation legacy with cutting-edge research in information technology to create a portfolio of differentiated offerings, enrich our customer experience, and enable operational excellence.
Excellence and diversity are truly valued at Conduent Labs India, where people from diverse disciplines work together to create unique customer value. Our members have PhDs from top institutions in US, Europe and India. Over 30% of the researchers are women. Several have experience from top industrial research centers, as well as entrepreneurship ventures in tech startups.
Conduent Labs India conducts independent research on emerging technologies as well as works closely with business teams to determine what technology can be commercialized in key solutions and industries. “The focus now is on attracting the right talent to make India the tech hub for our company and increase the focus on the research being done out of the Conduent Labs. We believe more tech solutions can come out of India, both, client related as well as internal solutions,” said Rahul Gupta, Chief Technology and Product Officer for Conduent. Company Website: www.conduent.com.