Cognizant Freshers Recruitment | Data Analyst | Hyderabad
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment in Hyderabad For Data Analyst Position. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cognizant Hyderabad Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: May 2023
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Data Analyst (MS Excel)
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Cognizant is hiring Freshers – Data Analyst – Hyderabad.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong analysis skills.
- Strong ability to understand complex logic.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to respond to client demands as well as internal requirements while identifying and balancing competing priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Basic Excel and Word capabilities.
- Map, evaluate, and report data in order to manage client recommendations.
- Read carefully and understand the given data which could be of any type/format.
- Perform general research and extensive research (when required) and correctly interpret the available information.
- Quick decisive skills to compare, analyze and judge the better search algorithm.
- Evaluate the search results/ queries and rate them by following the available guidelines.
- Properly read and understand the given data and then match/ map to correct and relevant categories.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all Data Science Curation/QA Activities.
- Collaborate with team members to identify process targets.
- Test and provide feedback for all new data science activity cases and features before release to clients ensuring that they meet accuracy within the given thresholds.
- Able to provide necessary detailed feedback to Data science engineers/QA Engineers.
- Coordinate to resolve data issues including inaccuracies, late/missing data or unexpected formatting.
- Recommend Activity wise improvements or corrections to Data Science Engineers/QA Engineers.
- Ensure to be confidential regarding Client related Tools/projections/data.
- Should be able to create Training Material based on the activity.
- Train New Joinees and mentor them to be at par with existing folks.
- Advanced Excel
- Pivot Table
- MS Excel
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed