Amazon Recruitment | International Voice Process (Work From Home) | Tamilnadu
Amazon Recruitment in Tamilnadu For International Voice Process (Work From Home) Position. 10+2, Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Tamilnadu Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Tamilnadu (Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore)
Job Position: International Voice Process (Work From Home)
Salary: Rs. 2,83,000 – 3,40,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Qualification: 10+2, Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Amazon is hiring for International Voice Process – Tamilnadu / Work from Home.
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu are Eligible & Excellent communication skill is Mandate.
- Minimum qualification is 10+2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent English communication is Mandate.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Additional Perks and Benefits:
- Over time and night shift allowance.
- Internet allowance.
- Sodexo – Zeta meal.
Please read the complete JD before you apply:
- To apply & complete the assessment, you will need a laptop/PC with Webcam and headphone with good microphone.
- Do not apply from mobile phone or Tablet.
- Assessment should be attempted in an undisturbed environment with Stable internet connection (minimum 20 Mbps).
- Assessment should be attempted only on a laptop/ desktop with functioning web camera & usage of Headphone with microphone is must Must be proficient in English.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed