Amazon Recruitment Software Development Engineer (0-3 years) in Bangalore
Amazon Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Development Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS, PhD Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Software Development Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS or PhD in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent.
- Amazon’s International Technology organization is expanding its software engineering team in Bangalore.
- Amazon is searching for smart, energetic and passionate Software Development Engineers to solve complex technical problems, build and manage smart engineering teams and manage programs and stakeholders distributed across the globe.
- 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Experience in object oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit testing & integration testing, code coverage concepts, code refactoring, static code metrics
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, or storage.
- Experience with Android, iOS.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Test driven development.