Amazon Recruitment | ROC (0-4 years) | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced in Hyderabad As ROC. Any Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: ROC (Transportation Specialist)
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Salary: Rs. 3,40,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
About the team:
- ROC (Relay Operations Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA and EU.
- It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs.
- In case of any exceptions, ROC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings.
- Along with this tactical problem solving ROC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations.
- This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data.
- Overall, ROC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
- A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions.
- An ideal candidate should be able to understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time.
- The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form.
- Trans Ops Specialist should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the zeal to drive them to conclusion.
- Shifts: Rotational (It is a 24/7 shift environment and shifts are rotational).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-days off.
- Immediate joiners only.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above.
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external parties
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups).
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Master’s degree in Operations or in a related field will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply chain, Computers or a related field with excellent academic record required.
This includes, but are not limited to:
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers) both on phone and emails.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by ROC.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
- Must be able and willing to handle calls from customers and provide solution to their queries over phone calls.
- Provide real-time customer experience by working in 24/7 operating environment.
- Must be able and willing to support work from home with rotational shifts and week offs.