Amazon Recruitment | Quality Specialist (0-5 years) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Quality Specialist (Virtually)
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
About the team:
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team aims to ease the delivery process by continuously improving the accuracy of data used for optimizing the last mile process.
- The team partners with product, engineering, data science and operations to identify gaps in the existing technology and implement sustainable and long-term solutions to minimize these gaps.
- To bridge the gap in the short-term, the team runs audit programs to handle various exceptions in the last mile technology, ensuring business continuity.
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality Team will act as the first level of support to address resolution, geocode correction maps edits, driver support and static route management in Last Mile along with other operational issues and activities related to Transportation process and optimization.
- This job requires an associate to constantly hit the ground running and the corrections/edits performed will ensure successful deliveries.
- This job will enable an associate to experience a breadth of impact across multiple Engineering and Operations groups.
- Shifts: Rotational (It is a 24/7 shift environment and shifts are rotational changes based on business requirement).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two – consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days change based on business requirement).
- Bachelors degree in any stream.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
This includes, but are not limited to:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to perform manual audits and resolve outliers/exceptions.
- Identify patterns emerging in the audits and contribute to process/program improvements.
- Provide timely response to stakeholders on related tasks as per SOP and SLA.
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners/ teams according to per-determined process.
- Maintain records of day to day work by updating trackers or workflow tools.
- Meet business metrics and goals i.e. SLA, productivity, quality and utilization benchmarks.
- Understand performance metrics for driving business goals.
- Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the growth of the respective team/program.
- Develop a global perspective and understand the nuances of various geographies that Amazon operates in.