Amazon Recruitment | Investigation Specialist (0-5 years) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Investigation Specialist
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderbad.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- This role is on contract with Amazon for a period of 12 Months on the payrolls of Amazon.