Amazon Recruitment | Digital Content Associate (0-2 years) | Chennai
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Position: Digital Content Associate
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding comics, editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents.
- The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device.
- The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA.
- The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to image editing tools, MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Shifts: Fixed (08:00 AM – 05:00 PM).
- Weekly Off: 5 days working week with weekends off.
- Education Qualification: Graduate with exposure to MS Office.
- Work Experience: (0-2 years).
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Comics reader/fan.
- Proven interpersonal skills & time management.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop/image editing tools.
- Exposure to eBooks.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of XML standards.
- Working knowledge of digital art creation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Self-starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams.
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- Contract Role: This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.