Amazon Recruitment | Cloud Support Associate (0-1 year) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- AISPL (Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd) Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and devops.
- As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Programming / Scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux / Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.