Amazon Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Development Engineer On August 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computer Science, IT), MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 0 to 4 years experience in Java based product development.
- Experience in Perl, Java, C++ and object oriented design.
- Linux (or UNIX) background.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
- Master’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience developing for mobile devices (IOS, Android).
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Amazon’s Deals & Events team is looking for experienced, innovative, results-oriented Software Development Engineers.
- Successful candidates are enthusiastic about web services, e-commerce and capable of translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software solutions.
- You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams.
- Our engineers are top-notch software developers who love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary.
- You will work closely with Amazon traffic technology and Amazon core systems to build state of the art web services to provide programmatic access to Amazon features and data.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application, and serve as a technical lead on small to midsize complex projects.
- Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.