Amazon Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Software Development Engineer Intern
Amazon Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Development Engineer Intern . BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Bangalore Software Development Engineer Intern Job is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Internship Period: 6 Months (January to June only)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (Computers)
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Candidates who will graduate in June 2020.
- A Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in Mobile App development.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.