Allstate Solutions Recruitment Test Engineer (0-1 year) Across India
Allstate Solutions Freshers and Experienced Job Openings Across India As Test Engineer. Any Graduate, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Allstate Solutions Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Allstate Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Test Engineer – Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Batch
- The Test Engineer supports all test strategy and coordination, planning, creation and execution activities for multiple test types identified as in-scope, champions overall quality efforts, identifies and defines acceptance criteria and test conditions, and creates and executes test scripts that validate application acceptance criteria.
- Shift Timing: 1.00 PM to 9.30 PM
- Requirement Analysis.
- Test Case Design.
- Test Execution.
- Defect Tracking and Status Reporting.
- Adhere to the All State Process and Milestones defined for the project.
- Co-ordination with Dev and Environment Support teams to get the issues resolved.
- Execute the automated test and report the issues.
- Select the automation candidates and script the scenarios in xframium based framework.
- Knowledge on Java.
- Knowledge on Selenium.
- Knowledge on testing concepts.