Accenture Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Accenture Recruitment 2022 in PAN India For Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Freshers Job Openings 2022 is given below.
|Packaged App Development Associate (2023, 2024 Batch)
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 11 months
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- All streams/branches of BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/have relevant work permit documents.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed