Zuti Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Engineer On May 2019
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Zuti Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
- Good Academic Background (Min of 70% score).
- VIT, NIT, IIIT will be preferred.
- Should have Very Good Coding skills in C, C++.
- Design and develop clean and intuitive user interface to teach and program robots.
- Assist with high-level analysis, design, test procedures and code reviews.
- Collaborate with other engineers and communicate design priorities and provide constructive guidance.
- Closely work with software engineering teams to experiment, prototype and iterate to make the human-robot interaction intuitive and responsive.
About Zuti Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd:
Engineers at Zuti are highly motivated and work with great commitment and focus to realize projects to customer satisfaction. They have advanced degrees in engineering and have multi-disciplinary skill base in engineering, simulation technologies, manufacturing engineering, embedded electronics and software development. We consistently promote in improving our employees technical know-how and qualifications. Zuti continuously invests in the professional development of its employees, in technical as well as a personal manner. Our project network consists of high end engineering workstations for mechanical design and simulation modeling from HP and DELL linked by a secure Gigabit Ethernet network. The High Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure consists of multi-core HP Itanium and Xeon based blade clusters integrated through PBS-Pro dynamic load balancing and job submission software. Simulation jobs can be submitted and monitored anytime by engineers through our secure intranet portal. We have capability to simulate complex and compute-intensive jobs such as full vehicle crash, CFD and multi-disciplinary optimization studies with a quick turnaround time. Company Website: www.zuti.com.