Zalaris Recruitment | Cyber Security Trainee | BE, BTech | Chennai
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HP||Bangalore||Java Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NCR Corporation||Hyderabad||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Zalaris
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee – Cyber Security
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computers, IT)
Year of Passing: 2019 batch
- The position as Trainee – Cyber Security is responsible for the security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions including notification and alerting.
- Monitoring and Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Will be part of COSC Team.
- Should have minimum 60% scores in all the academics (10th, 12th, UG).
- Certification on any of the following is preferred CEH, RHCE, CCNA or equivalent networking related certifications.
- Should be open for rotational shifts.
- Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) monitoring the alert queue/ log using ELK Stack.
- Application security testing (SAST) with coding knowledge is an added advantage.
- Monitors health of Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) security sensors and endpoints in collects data and context necessary to initiate L2 work.
- Being part of maintaining the Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) solution components for high availability.
- Triages security alerts Configure asset/log connectors and collectors and fine tune their volume and logging levels.
- Generate incident and statistical reports and provide lessons learnt analysis.
- Accountable for carrying out CSOC activities and documenting as per defined SOPs and policies/procedures.
- Threat monitoring and intelligence.
- Vulnerability assessment and monitoring, Penetration Testing.
- Monitor latest information security industry threats and support the organization.
- Should have good knowledge in cybersecurity or networking.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Should have strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-learning and Self-motivation oriented individuals.
- Positive attitude