Wrench Solutions Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Mandatory Skills: Project Experience in C#, .NET technologies, SQL Server technology.
- The individual is responsible to develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions as per the market / business requirement.
- Develops software solutions with high levels of quality, by studying information needs; conferring with users and other Wrench departments; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop scalable and flexible features across multiple subsystems within Wrench applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Participate with Wrench engineering, operations and other teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our product suite and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Create efficient, optimized code while working with 3rd party libraries and tools.
- Understand performance limitations of target hardware, network connectivity.
- Understand how Wrench applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.